Photographic Print Terms & Conditions
- The Gisborne Herald licenses the use of photographic prints purchased from The Gisborne Herald (the Photograph) to you on the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms carefully because they will apply as soon as you have purchased or used the Photograph.
- Except for the Permitted Purpose, you obtain no other rights in the Photograph, including the rights to reproduce, modify, sub-license, sell, display or distribute the Photograph. You will immediately discontinue all use of the Photograph on notification from The Gisborne Herald.
- Ownership: You acknowledge that the intellectual property rights in the Photograph belong to The Gisborne Herald or its licensors and you will not dispute such ownership.
- Warranty and Limitation of Liability: The Photograph is provided to you on an 'as is' basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all representations, conditions and warranties (whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise), including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly excluded. The Gisborne Herald will not be liable for any loss or damage however caused (including direct, indirect, consequential, special or loss of profits). If The Gisborne Herald becomes liable to you for any loss or damage, The Gisborne Herald’s liability to you arising out of all claims for damages under this Agreement will not exceed in aggregate an amount equal to the purchase price actually paid by you for the Photograph.
- Indemnity: You will defend and indemnify The Gisborne Herald against all costs, expenses and damages incurred in connection with any claim against The Gisborne Herald arising out of or related to: (a) a breach by you of this Agreement; (b) the use of the Photograph either alone or in combination with any other material; or (c) any claim by a third party related to the use of the Photograph either alone or in combination with any other material.
- Governing Law: This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
- Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management. Please email refund requests to firstname.lastname@example.org